My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lord let me be a Mary

Chorus
When I look into the mirror and don't like what I see
I dream of someone different that I would like to be
When life gets me down and I can't stand to be me
Lord please, Let be me a Mary

Her life was small and simple,when the angel came that day
and told her of her future and the part she got to play
A child only herself betrothed to a man she loved
Though innocent he'd feel betrayed by someone up above
To have the baby Jesus as a child of her own
Lord give me that kind of courage, to be that kind of strong.

Chorus
When I look into the mirror and don't like what I see

I dream of someone different that I would like to be
When life gets me down and I can't stand to be me
Lord please, Let be me a Mary

When she heard the Lord was coming to visit their way
she leaves the work to Martha and goes out to play
Time with Him would be more important than the chores of the day
Through all the busy moments by His side she would stay
Lord, help me take the time to hear you and to pray
And not to let the busyness of this World keep me away

Through all the noise of this world, I want to hear your voice
When faced with Your glory they made the right choice
The miracles and wonder of knowing you,
humbled them and gave them sight clear and true
Lord let me be a Mary, to know you intimately
A woman with integrity I really want to be

He healed her from seven demons, afflicted for so long,
She traveled to be by His side, when this world had done him wrong
Perfume and oils she would pour on His broken body that lay
In a tomb that was meant for another, but the stone was rolled away
When others ran in fear from who they didn't see
To her He showed himself  first, What an honor that would be!


Chorus
When I look into the mirror and don't like what I see

I dream of someone different that I would like to be
When life gets me down and I can't stand to be me
Lord please, Let be me a Mary



Written by Teresa Ellifritt 12/25/2011

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful--it's catchy and touching at the same time. Good writing, girl!

    ReplyDelete