My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Friday, January 6, 2012

Today

Today is all I can think about.
Today is all I can see
Tomorrow is another worry
Who knows what tomorrow may be.

When facing the trials of today
I pray good deeds I would do
But if with that I fail
Thank goodness I can lean on you.

Though life is hard at this moment
Your grace and mercy I know
Will bring me through to the sunshine
Each day a little stronger I grow.

I may have not done the right thing
I may have not done wrong
You hold me every moment in your hands
To you I will always belong.

Thank you Lord for today
Another chance to be free
To speak of your incredible goodness
And how you have saved me.

Tomorrow I am not promised
Tomorrow I may not see
Lord, let me cherish each moment
For today you have given me.

Written 1/05/2012 by Teresa Ellifritt

4 comments:

  1. You go girl with thoses goals!!! Good luck. I like your prayer..He is listening! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies! I used to write a little poetry in high school, guess I started back again!

    ReplyDelete