My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blast from the Past

I just saw this on my friends Renee's blog and had to do one for myself! So much fun! Yes you should do one too!


As a little girl I used to play with these...

And these were very popular...

I had lots of these...

And played with this all the time...

We played with these with our hands and our feet...

And I used to cool down in the summer with this...


Didn't everyone have one of these...


But as I got a little older I became interested in these...

And instead of toys I was interested in books like this...

and like this....

Suddenly things to do included these...

And I watched a lot of this...

And I really loved to watch this...

But even later those TV shows were boring compared to...

And...

When I wasn't watching TV I listened to a lot of ...

or...

I used to day dream about boys while playing...

Usually I ended up marrying...

Or one or all of ....

But I was also up on the latest fads made popular by...

And of course...

My hair went through many phases but this was my favorite do...

these were in style...

And my shirts looked a lot like this...

But I wasn't a total spaz, I knew who he was...

And I mourned the death of ...

And ...

So chew on this....

And have you a little...
While you reminisce!!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun!!! Mine would be slightly different since I'm 20 years older than you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see one from your era!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you are younger than me too, but not by much. ;) What a cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! This is a fun post! good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! Maybe I'll feel motivated to do this on my blog too.... someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete