My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Psalms 6

"O Lord, don't rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your rage. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. I am sick at heart. How long, O Lord, until you restore me? Return, O Lord,  and rescue me. Save me because of your unfailing love. For the dead do not remember you. Who can praise you from the grave? I am worn out from my sobbing. All night I flood my bed with weeping, drenching it with my tears, My vision is blurred by grief; my eyes are worn out because of all my enemies. Go away, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer mt prayer. May all my enemies be disgraced and terrified. May they suddenly turn back in shame. "

The Psalms teach me how to pray. This is what I read this morning and although I am not weeping like David, my soul longs to be restored. Do these verses mean anything to you? Are you in agony or pain. Come to Him in prayer.

Lord I pray for those who are hurting physically, may they run to you and find comfort and healing. I  also pray for the hurting hearts, may they run to you and find peace and comfort. For those who have been running from you and are surrounded with their sins and enemies, may they take whatever path, no matter how low and dark that leads them to you. I know you can restore hearts minds and bodies. I know that our enemies are your enemies, and although they hurt us, may we find forgiveness and love for even them. Thank you GOd for healing our hearts, minds and bodies. thank you for your words to me today. May I use them with your guidence to bring your Love and grace to others. Amen

1 comment: