My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Adventure 14


Well I don't have it in my possession yet, but I have accomplished Adventure 14, getting my passport!!!!
It should take about 3 weeks to recieve the actual physical hold in my hand passport book, but it is bought and in the works! This is a real accomplishment because it works toward my lifelong bucket list to travel and see the world. I know that there isn't a lot of traveling on my adventure list but that is because my blog goals are to accomplish these things before Joslyn turns 5, since she is 2 now that doesn't leave me a lot of time to accomplish these goals. 14 in a year isn't very spectacular, I know. But since we are working on a limited budget and have many adventures that are expensive or require other circumstances. But God has done great works in me so far through this list and will continue to bless me and others by continuing to help me accomplish these. How is a silly adventure list part of God's plan, you ask? Well, since I lived most of my life avoiding any kind of risk and choosing to hide in the shadows by not drawing attention to myself. Every week you hear me talk about Celebrate Recovery and the changes it has made in me. But one of the biggest changes has occured within, when I truly realized my worth in God and therefore make the decisions to live out in the open and out of the box. What others think of me are irrevelent compared to what God  feels about me. Each time I accomplish an adventure that is either scary or draws attention to me, I am fullfilling God's plan and breaking those chains of unworthiness and self worth that used to control my every move. So each week I expose myself a little more, to draw closer to my Savior and if you don't like it, then so be it! I do love you though because God loves you and me, we are and will always be important in His eyes!
P.S. I will update this post when I get the actual passport. I am not a huge fan of the picture, but oh well what can I do about that? I will be really really excited when I get my first stamp in my new passport!

5 comments:

  1. Great picture!! Good job!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcie! I am glad it is done, one less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Now you can actually GO when you win that trip on the radio! :D (you should see my photo, I look like a crack addict - stringy hair, bugged out eyes, it's quality - even looks better when they put it in black and white w/ wavy lines over top)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Kat would you like to provide me a copy for my viewing pleasure, its only fair? J/K. Mine is much better than my drivers licence pic which was when i was 8 months pregnant and swollen from had to toe! So I can't complain too much, I do get amusement out of the fact that I better look 50 pounds Skinner than that fact when i do go on my cruise next year, so excited! Greenie and I are going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a blog giveaway :)over at my blog

    ReplyDelete