My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Friday, November 4, 2011

What He is doing!

This morning I am in awe of how God plans on using me. Lowly me. Me who screws up more than not. Me who  can't do anything fantastically, but can do a few things well. I am not spectacular, I am not wonderful. Most days I struggle with things that come between me and God. Struggle with being a mom of a toddler, struggle with my food addiction, struggle with planning and maintaining my finances. And yet He chose ME??? How can I describe the feeling of awesomeness that GOD is? The weaker I am the stronger He gets. The more I can't carry the more HE carries for me. The more I screw up the more Grace I am shown by Him. What a privilege! When I am low and think God can't use anyone like me, I think of all the screw ups in the Bible who God used. Saul, one of the biggest screw-ups around, became Paul a champion and legacy for God's forgiveness and love! Lord make me like Paul! Use my hurts habits and hangups to change me into a champion for you! Blind me with your light and help me to see clearly the path that you have lit for me. Thank you Lord for using me, and for giving me everything!

This week I have been given a gift, a glimpse of a the future of a ministry that I am supposed to start. A picture of a ministry that  seems so big in nature that it scares me to think of how it will happen. How I might screw it up? What we could do wrong. But what if we could do it right? What if this ministry brings people to the Lord? What if it changes only one life? Wouldn't it be worth it? Yes, I believe it would!

 So as I gather a ministry team together, would you commit to praying for us. I know I haven't told you the ministry yet and I don't even know what the Ministry will be called. But God does! And thankfully this ministry is in His hands and not only in mine, cause you know I would screw it up! Please specifically pray that God will guide me to the right people to run this ministry and that He will constantly bring me to my knees in prayer for this ministry. I love you all and value your friendships. Thank you for all you do!

3 comments:

  1. Well, my goodness! This is exciting! Can't wait to hear what God has in store. Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan! I really covet your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing a really wonderful work...Christianity isn't easy...but very rewarding...God expects us to "screw up"...that is how we learn his plan...look at Jesus deciples...they screwed up big time...especially when he was praying and asked them to stay and pray with him...they fell asleep!! Three times!! But he loved them anyway. AND he used them for His good. keep on keeping on...is all God asks.

    ReplyDelete