My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Monday, September 24, 2012

Pregnancy update - 36 weeks

We are now considered full term. And as of last week I was ready for him to come early. But today I am sick sick sick! And I definitely want this crap to be out of my house before baby arrives. I think we have chest colds. Joslyn got it first and now me. It started out like allergies but continues like a cold. Im absolutely the worst friend though. I thought we were dealing with allergies and made the mistake of attending a friends birthday party, now we have gotten who knows how many people sick. But I do know we got the birthday girl and her daddy sick. I feel so awful!

Anyways, I have been looking forward to my baby shower which is next weekend. But now I am just hoping to be well enough to attend. I have been having some contractions. Some of them are painful some I only know I am having during the non stress tests I have to do twice a week. I have been checking my blood sugars when I should and most of the time my numbers are good. Only when I really cheat do my numbers come up high, oh and right now since I am sick.

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but this is real life right now! Love you all!

7 comments:

  1. oh no! sorry to hear you've been sick--get well for that shower--hope you have a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I was really looking forward to it. It's going to be Dr. Suess themed!

      Delete
  2. Ugh. I hope you feel better quickly! The end of the pregnancy can be super exhausting as it is. Sending healing prayers your way! No way you want to deliver that baby when you are sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, I also want the sickness to be completely out of my house!

      Delete
  3. Sending healing thoughts your way, Brownie. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better!! i was sick during some of my last few weeks of pregnancies...one baby i was covered head to toe in poison ivy!! it was so ugly to look at, like I had some terrible awful disease, and I could not take anything b/c i was pregnant.
    somehow...we all survive..you will too.
    hang in there.

    ReplyDelete