My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pregnancy update - 35 weeks!

Wow! 5 weeks till my little man arrives. Or 4, or 3 or whenever he wants to make his debut. We are having a c-section so hopefully he will wait till the dr. schedules it. But since he is fully grown, if he comes early I won't be too worried. Jaxon is now the size of a honeydew and about 5 1/4 lbs. I feel him so much more, every little movement is major to me, especially if I am trying to sleep. I feel like the biggest blimp. It is so hard to roll over or get outta bed. LOL! I am actually in pretty positive spirits now, despite the diabetes diagnosis. So far I have been eating more proteins and less carbs. My sweet hubby bought me sugar free fudge pops and sugar free chocolate syrup to help with the sweet tooth. I am trying to add more fruits and veggies. Basically it has been lots of salads.

I am really looking forward to these next few weeks. My baby shower has got me stoked! We are doing a Dr. Suess theme since the kids room will be transformed into Dr. Suess. I have the sweetest friends throwing my shower. They really wont let me do much. Which messes with my control issues. Luckily they know all about CR and control issues and just laugh at me! :) I also have so many more appointments now that I have diabetes. I have 2 stress tests this week alone! Plus a diabetes class. Then on October 5th I have my last ultrasound to see baby boy before he arrives!!! What a hectic and crazy time we have ahead, but we are so blessed! Especially for all the prayers I know you guys have been sending my way! Thank you friends!

9 comments:

  1. well, your life will never be non hectic and non crazy anymore....enjoy the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy ain't that the truth! But it will never be full of more love either.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Only about 5 more weeks! That went quickly (for me - haha). I'm excited for you to meet your handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will go by quickly! this whole pregnancy has!

      Delete
  3. Hey friend,
    I am looking forward to the little bundle! I know you all are ready for him as well.........it won't be long now.

    Be careful eating fruit and stay away from the tropical ones which have the MOST natural sugars. I am sure the doc gave you a list of foods to avoid but if you want my list from my no sugar/no yeast fast let me know.

    Gena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gena! I went to a class yesterday that really clarified things for me. So much info that put things into perspective and helped me not be afraid. Thanks for your advice. I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  4. Brownie, this is so exciting! I can't believe you're at 35 weeks already! I wish I could be there at you're baby shower. But with any luck, I'll get to meet infant Jaxon. I already know he's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete