My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello friends!


For the Doctor Who fans! Dalek!
This was made for my sweet sis-in-law who lost her hubby and daughter, it was a CHristmas present. They are truly missed.

My idea of a true valentine!
I was hoping to have an adventure post out to you by now, but we are having technical difficulties with the pictures upload to the computer. In case you ask, The cruise was great! I promise to give you all the juicy details in a post as soon as we get the pics up and running. Until then I thought I would amuse you with some picks of the kiddos and some of the canvas orders I have been working on.

I love this pic of Jos because it shows her sassiness!

Have I ever mentioned that we have the world's best Pediatrician? Well we do! She is like family to us!

The kiddos love their daddy time, and for good reason, he is the only on that gives double piggy backs!

I wish I could remember where we were here, but pics of both of the kiddos in one frame is rare.
And now a few sneak peaks of the cruise!
My bestie of 16 years!

This is how fabulous looks laying out on the deck chairs!

David Nasser, one of the many famous people on the cruise, his story was incredible!

What is a vacation if you don't get to hold a sea turtle?
So I will slowly do some more posting of the fabulous cruise as soon as the pics come through, my bestie took the majority of them, but I can't wait to tell you about the food, the fun, the concerts, and beautiful jamaica!

Oh PS! I have a giveaway going on right now on my Facebook page for this little beauty!

Just click here and share my post, and you will be entered to win. I will pick a winner on Feb 28th. If you are ever wanting to order any canvas you can email me at brownies9798@yahoo.com or contact me on Facebook. Thank you friends!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting and sharing your beautiful talent! Hugs

    ReplyDelete