My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Monday, September 5, 2011

Loopy!

So Joslyn had her first taste of Fruit Loops this morning and she loved them. I debated about buying any of the sugary cereals and keeping them in the house. But I decided a long time ago that I am not going to keep her away from all sweets. It would be impossible anyways, since my husband is a sugar addict. I just have to say that despite the deathly aura that has been hanging around our lives for awhile, we are in pretty good moods. For my friends that don't live in Oklahoma, we have had a record heat wave of like 62 days over 100 degrees in a row. Saturday a cold front moved in and it has been perfect weather ever since. We have been able to open the windows and play outside. She has played at the park and even today went swimming. What a wonderful gift God has given us. At night we need light jackets but because of the lack of water we have had, there is a shortage of mosquitoes! Hallelujah!! So forgive me if I seem a bit loopy. This week I am giving my testimony and singing at Celebrate Recovery. I am excited and nervous to be able to share what God has done in my life. What an opportunity! Thank you all for the kind words, God is so good to give me such wonderful friends! Good night you all!

2 comments:

  1. It is OK to be "loopy" sometimes. Yes, God is so good to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog entry last night while I was finishing off my dinner of Cocoa Puffs, so I'm especially liking that she enjoys Fruit Loops. :)

    ReplyDelete