My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, leg waxing!


So waxing the legs is something I have always wanted to try. Why you may ask? Well, I definately don't enjoy pain but I have wanted the result. Silky smooth legs that don't get hairy for awhile. What woman wouldn't want that? But the pain and the money have always held me back. So when I decided to do my adventure list, I knew it had to go on there. My friend Shawna wanted to help me with an adventure and this one was perfect for her, after all she is a certified cosmitician, I don't know how to spell it. So we commenced with the hair ripping, and the screaming. Well, actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected. It hurt pretty bad, but then it was over and we did it again. and again. The result, silky smooth legs. I love the result. But my legs get the same amount of smoothness after I use veet on them. and it is not painful at all. So adventure done, I am glad I did it but, it's not nessecary for me to ever do it again. and no, bikini wil never be on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment