My Big Life Change!

Picture taken by Abby Austin of 1000 Miles on my own two feet.



MY GOALS FOR LIFE!

To transform my life, with God's help of course, one step at a time.

1. Get healthy & honor God with my body

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


2.Become at least 50% sustainable with emphasis on doing our part to take care of God's planet.


3. Live life as an adventure, experiencing new places, things & people.
18 out of 150 bucket list goals accomplished


4. Become debt free & build security for my family, so we can then bless others financially also.

5. Continue to grow closer to God, building My family's faith & sharing the Gospel with those we meet, by using the talents and gifts God has provided us.

6.Continue to make money by creating and sharing my thoughts and beliefs through artistic expression: all the while hoping that my art will impact others. "Holly Kennedy

: All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if it's a work of art, or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you, and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does... Does that make any sense at all?" Quote from PS I LOVE YOU

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

things that you may not know about me!!!

Okay this is a totally fun blog, which means no moral lesson today. Since I have a whole bunch of new buddies on facebook and blogger, I am gonna post some fun facts about me that you may not know. Please comment with some fun facts of your own. Or post the numbers that you did not know.

1. I have piloted a Piper Airplane.
2. I have had a bear encounter
3. I love tacos and taco salad
4. I make great/legendary guacamole
5. I was "barren" for 8+ years before being blessed with my daughter Joslyn
6. I am terrified of spiders and used to catch them in glasses and pour rubbing alcohol on them to watch them die.
7. I am a lover of musicals!
8. I played Grace Ferral in my high school play ANNIE
9. When I am really mad or upset I will sing really loud with headphones on.
10. I fell out of a tree when I was eleven and went to the hospital with a cracked tailbone.
11. I have one sister and one brother, one half sister that I do not know and a BIG Sister from BB/BS.
12. My dad was in the Airforce
13. I am a pretty good swimmer and I love the water
14. I get a euphoric feeling around waterfalls.
15. a comfort food for me is crunchy rice with doritos, onions and cheese
16. I once won an award for top soprano in jr. high choir
17. one of my nicknames in school was mother Teresa
18. I love science
19. up into college I wanted to be a widllife conservationist
20. my husband John was the boy next door
21. My husband and I fell in love by writing letters to each other.
22. my favorite past times from childhood was game nights with my mom, bro and sis
23. I spent 2 summers in Estes Park, Colorado and 3 summers in Illinois.
24. Used to work as a chef at Girl Scout Camps
25. my soulmate is a woman
26. I have had blood poisoning (I don't recommend it)
27. I have been to Reynosa, Mexico and built houses on a mission trip.
28. I have went to almost 20 different schools from 1st grade to Senior year
29. Used to collect everything Tigger
30. I almost caught Chick-FiL-A  on fire when I put a bag of food under a heat lamp and it burst into flames.
31. I have used a fire extinguisher before.
32. I love to paint
33. I have seen Mamma Mia at least 500 times
34. I have 4972 songs in my I-tunes
35. I have worked at a wedding dress shop
36. I have been to Maine twice
37. My southern accent comes out when I am tired
38. I love road trips.
39. I would love to visit Italy
40. I accepted Christ in my heart when I was 5.


There will be more when I think of them... Did you know all of these?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know all of these, but I certainly enjoyed learning new facts about you. Perhaps I'll try this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete